You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil, would you? The same logic is true for your heating and air conditioning system. Your heating and cooling equipment is a large investment, especially in the harsh Summer heat that makes your system work harder. To protect that investment and make it last as long as possible, an Maintenance Agreement is a must. ATC Air-conditioning offers heating and air conditioning maintenance agreements to help give you peace of mind and allow you to be energy efficient as possible! It’s suggested that you have your system tune up maintenance at least twice a year by professionals like ATC Air-conditioning, to keep it running smoothly and at its best performance to save you energy and money in the long run!
Protect your investment, save money and keep your home and family safe.
To learn more about the benefits of routine maintenance, or to invest in a maintenance agreement, fill out our online contract form today!
ATC Air-conditioning Maintenance Agreements will…
• Lower your utility bills
• Provide automatic reminders to schedule your next visit
• Give you detailed, written report of all findings
• Maintain your warranties
• Increase your system efficiency
• Extend the lifespan of your HVAC equipment
• Ensure safety for your home and family
ATC Air-Conditioning offers residential and commercial air conditioning maintenance services and is ready to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs.
What’s Included in the Maintenance Service?
Maintenance will ensure your kept cool all summer long!
• Checking electrical contacts and terminals
• Checking refrigerant pressures and levels
• Oiling/ greasing the motor bearings
• Checking and calibrating safety and operating controls
• Visual check for refrigerant leaks
• Checking the crankcase heaters
• Cleaning the condenser coils with water
• Checking the evaporative coils
• Checking for proper voltage to equipment
• Checking motor and compressor current reading (amperage)
• Inspecting fan motors for vibration as well as fan blades for cracks or vibration
• Checking temperature split
• A tune-up by a service expert can improve your units efficiency by as much as 20%
• Prolongs Life of System
• Saves Money on Your Electricity Bills
• Prevents Costly Repairs & Breakdowns
• Is Required By Manufacturers For Parts To Be Covered Under Warranty
• Regular service can reduce equipment breakdowns by as much as 95% & lower electricity bills by up to 25%
• Lower Operating Costs – Well maintained equipment uses less energy.
• Improved Comfort – A clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture.
• Longer Equipment Life – Well maintained equipment lasts longer
• Fewer Repairs – Equipment that is regularly maintained normally have less costly repairs.
• Safer System – Equipment that is clean and well maintained tends to be safer to operate
• Peace of Mind – Automatic inspections 2 x a year ensure your HVAC equipment is ready for the new season. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.